2.APPROVAL OF MINUTESOF LAST MEETING: Approved as written.
3. OLD BUSINESS: None
4. NEW BUSINESS:
1. Mike Corey Cable Budget: Mike itemized his budget requests for the Cable TV Program. Chip asked that Ted explain where the money comes from. Ted said that Metrocast charges all Acton Metrocast users $3.50 a month, which is returned to the Town as part of the franchise.
2.Open lawn care bids: The following bids were received:
C Pierce Construction$2,200
D&B Property Management$7,400
Lorraine was asked to ascertain that all bidders carried insurance. The bid will be awarded at the next meeting
3. ABATEMENTS: Bruce and Lisa Brunelle $497.20; Virginia Deboer $152.72; John and Michelle Rivard 263.70. On a motion by Larissa, all of the above abatements were approved and signed. .
4. Sign Adoption resolutions for Hazard Mitigation Plan: On a motion by Larissa, the Selectmen signed to adopt the 2011 York County Hazard Mitigation Plan.
5. Sign deed for Wentzell property: On a motion by Larissa, the Selectmen signed a Quit Claim Deed for Lorna Wentzll, all liens having been paid.
6. Letters are being sent to all board and committee members who’s terms expire at the end of June, 2012, asking if they wish to be re-appointed. Tom Cashin stated he questions the ethical grounds of members who wish to be re-appointed may not be.
5. OTHER BUSINESS: None
6. ANNOUNCEMENTS:The school referendum vote will take place at the Acton Town Hall on April 17from 8am to 8pm.
There will be a Public Hearing April 21 on the renewal of Liquor License for Iron Tails Saloon.
The PTG is sponsoring a Roadside Clean-up Day April 21. They wil provide bags for anyone who needs them and Dick Neal has volunteered to haul the bags of garbage to the Transfer Station.
The OWLS meet the 2nd and 4th Wednesdaysfor lunch one week and coffee, donuts and conversation the other week.
The Tots Tumble at the gym every other Wednesday at 10am.
7. ADJOURNMENT: Adjourned at 7:30 pm.
8. MEMBERS PRESENT: Ted Kryzak, Larissa Crockett, Bill Shields
9. OTHERS PRESENT: Chip Venell, Tom Cashin. Mike Cory, Sophia Crockett-Current, Lorraine Yeaton