- 2018- 1
- 2006- 9
SALUTE TO THE
1. APPROVAL OF AGENDA: Approved as written.
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF LAST MEETING: Approved as written.
3. OLD BUSINESS: None
a. Advertise lawn care bids again for April 25: The date for submission is to be
b. Update from Road Commissioners: David Winchell reported he has put out 80 new street signs. The new regulations require blue for private roads and green for Town Ways.Anyone needing a new street sign should contact their road commissioner. Scott Mooney reported he puts up new signs at least twice a year. He has recently ordered 12 new signs. He is currently doing street sweeping. Scott provided a copy of the DOT recommended specs for paving and asked if the Town could go out to bid soon to get a per ton price for paving.
5. OTHER BUSINESS: None
6. ANNOUNCEMENTS: Volunteers needed for 1 member and 1 Alternate member of Saco River Corridor Commission, 2 Alternate Warrant and Finance Committee members.
April 20 has been scheduled for budget hearings for all department heads, beginning at 9am.
The Acton Planning Board will host a Public Hearing for the discussion of proposed changes to the Acton Zoning Ordinance relative to Storm Water Management and Erosion Control on
The Town Meeting vote to approve the School Warrant Articles will be held at the school on April 23 at 7 pm.
The referendum vote to approve the school budget will be at the Town Hall on April 30. Polls open at 8am and close at 8 pm.
The Town of
7. ADJOURNMENT: Adjourned at 7:20pm
8. MEMBERS PRESENT: Ted Kryzak, Bill Shields, Ed Walsh
9. OTHERS PRESENT: Scott and Holly Mooney, David Winchell Jr., Eric