APPROVAL OF AGENDA: Approved with the addition of 5. (6).
APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF LAST MEETING: Approved as written.
SIGNING THE WARRANT: Approved and signed.
4. OLD BUSINESS:
(a) CABLE COMMITTEE UPDATE: Rey Lopez reported the committee has appointed Rey as chairman, Patti Dutil as vice chairman and Carol Long as secretary/treasurer. The next meeting is June 27 at 10 am. Dennis asked Rey to be the contact person for approval of community notices.
5. NEW BUSINESS:
(1) SIGN ANIMAL WELFARE SOCIETY CONTRACT: On a motion by Tony, a contract was signed for $2,659.80 to accept and house Acton’s stray dogs and cats.
(2)APPOINT JOHN MOORE AND STEVE CASEY TO THE ZBA: On a motion by Tony, they were appointed.
(3). LAURIE STREETER: Did not appear for the meeting.
(4) RE-APPOINTMENT OF VARIOUR POSITIONS: On a motion by Tony, the following were re-appointed: Animal Control Officer Frank Shippee; Code Enforcement Officer Ken Paul, Deputy CEO Steve McDonough; E-911 Addressing Office; Representatives to Southern Maine Regional Planning Commission Lorraine Yeaton and Tom Cashin; Treasurer Cheri Smith, Town Clerk and Tax Collector Jennifer Roux; Fair Hearing Authority Gary Morrison, Keith Davis Dwight Venell; Conservation Committee member Frank Verock; Planning Board members Dwight Venell, Tom Cashin, Yoli Gallagher, Keith Davis. All those appointed need to come in to the Town Clerk’s office to be sworn in.
(5) RICHARD MICHAUD RE: GENERATOR: Richard reported bids for the installation of the generator will come to the school on July 9 and they will bring them to the selectmen that evening.
(6) RICHARD WEYMOUTH RESIGNATION: Tony read Dick’s resignation from the Warrant and Finance Committee, which was accepted. On a motion by Tony, Rey Lopez was appointed to replace him.
Dennis asked Lorraine to notify the Comp Plan Implementation Committee members to meet with the selectmen June 25 at 7 pm.
Nancy reported she had met with the 12 Town Group and has information from MMA to give to selectmen. Also Taber and Excise tax were discussed at that meeting.
6ADJOURNMENT: Adjourned at 7:50mpm.
7. MEMBERS PRESENT: Nancy Ruma, Tony Cogliandro, Dennis Long
8. OTHERS PRESENT: John Moore. Karl Hodgdon, Barbara Seckar, Linda Whitman, Roger Roy, Bob Anderson, Rey and Deborah Lopez, Carol Long, Ann Germon, Richard and Lois Michaud, Lorraine Yeaton